Licensing Examination for Surveyors (ASO)
Examination / Test for Grant of Registration as Authorized Surveying Officer
In pursuant to the Circular No.5 of 2013 dated April 22, 2013 issued by Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), Pakistan Insurance Institute (PII) is authorized to conduct the Annual Licensing Examination for Surveyors at Karachi and Lahore. Pertinent details are given below:
- Payment of applicable registration & examination fee for each class of business shall be deposited by the candidate in favour of Pakistan Insurance Institute in Karachi.
- Duly filled in application form to be submitted by the candidate.
- Copy of CNIC of candidate appearing for the examination to be submitted.
- On receipt of application PII shall issue the admit card for the examination.
- The examination for each class of business (Fire, Marine, Motor, Misc / MBD) will be held simultaneously in Karachi & Lahore.
On examination day the candidate will be required to carry his / her original CNIC and the admit card issued by PII to the examination centre.
- Examination schedule and center details are issued via circular by PII.
- Examination paper for each class of business is of 3 hours duration carrying 100 marks and comprises of multiple choice questions, essay type questions requiring short answers and case studies.
- Passing marks: 50%.
- At the end of the examination the question paper is required to be returned along with answer book.
- The results are announced within one month from the date of each examination and a copy of the result is submitted to SECP.
Fees are non-refundable once the candidate has registered for the examination. Candidates who fail the examination will have to pay the registration and examination fees again for re-appearing in the next test.
|Approved SECP’s letter for ASO exam|
|Circular & Time Table|